Friday, December 19, 2008

#18 - Office 2007 - I'm Not Good with Change!

When it comes to computers, I'm of two minds - a Mac user at home, and a PC user at work. When I first came to work here I had to totally re-learn the PC world, as I'd worked with Macs for so long. And then Office 2007 has been another adjustment - although not a bad one. But it is really, really different, I must say! At first with Word, I was like:: "Where's the label maker?" and "Where the heck is word count?"... but with a little patience and some assistance from Lisa M., I've adjusted. At first I thought it was a weird feature that all of the printing/saving/etc. menus are now under the Microsoft circle icon in the upper right-hand corner - it didn't seem too intuitive. But once again, I've adjusted. :)

I still can find "set print area" in Excel, though. I'm sure it's around here somewhere...

No comments: